- Innovation upgraded: The 3rd generation Google Nest Learning Thermostat is slimmer, but offers a big 2.08″ 24-bit colour LCD display, with sharper 480 x 480 resolution that makes it even easier to read. With Farsight, it knows you’re around and lights up so you can check the temperature, or time, at a glance from across the room.
- Reduce your energy bill: Nest uses smart learning technology and learns your schedule and heating/cooling preferences over time. It then takes this data and programs itself in a way that reduces overall energy usage up to 20%. The environment and your wallet will thank you.
- Smart savings: Nest is smart enough to turn down the thermostat when you’re away at work, and it displays the Leaf icon to show you when it’s at a temperature that’s saving you money. Airwave automatically reduces air conditioning usage when indoor humidity isn’t too high, so you’ll get reduced energy bills while keeping the house cool.
- Connectivity: Nest connects with your home’s WiFi network so you can control it from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop from anywhere in the world. Compatible with mobile devices that use iOS 8 or later, or Android 4 or later with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0 or set it up from your computer using USB connectivity and a web browser.
- Remote monitoring: You can view Energy History on the Nest Mobile or Web apps so you can get detailed information about your energy usage and figure out how best to save. Plus, Nest lets you know something is out of the ordinary, like if the temperature is too low or too high, with an alert to your mobile device. You can even control your Google Nest Thermostat from your Apple Watch.
- Weather aware: Nest monitors weather conditions so it can figure out how outdoor temperatures and weather affects your heating and cooling needs.
- Works with Nest Initiative: Since Nest is smart and WiFi-connected, it’s able to work with a variety of other smart devices to provide additional convenience and functionality, and the list of compatible devices is growing all the time.
- Easy installation: As easy as installing a lighting fixture, Nest is simple to install, and probably in less than 30 minutes. If you’d rather let a professional handle it, you can contact a Google Nest Pro to install Nest, remove and recycle your old thermostat, and connect Nest to your WiFi network.
Nest Learning Thermostat – 3rd Generation – Stainless Steel
Turn yours into a smart home with the Google Nest Learning Thermostat. It remembers what temperatures you like, learns your schedule, and programs itself to save energy. Its sharp 2.08″ LCD display with Farsight lights up when you approach. WiFi connected, you can control it with your mobile device, and use it with numerous compatible smart home products.